GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) - Jordan shares a few tips and tricks to help keep our four-legged friends cool during the hot summer season.
- Plenty of fresh water in plastic not metal bowls
- Shaded area while outside away from pavement.
- DIY ice packs-Fill zip lock bag 80% H2O. Double bag and lay flat to freeze.
- Cool-it Bandannas and Beds-Micro beads and crystals absorb water and stay cool for hours.
- Peanut Butter Popsicles-Mix Peanut Butter with H2O or ½ smashed banana. Line ice tray with wax paper and freeze.
And, Rachael takes her family to Grand Haven! Check out her favorite spots on the lakeshore.