Published : Wednesday, 09 Jan 2013, 12:00 PM EST
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) - Terri anxiously awaits her favorite award nominations, the Razzies, as she's sure some of her top picks will make it to that list. The start of awards season kicks off January 10 with the announcement of the Academy Awards nominations. The nominations for the Razzies have been announced, and some of the nominations come from popular movies such as Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 and Barbara Streisand's The Guilt Trip. To see all the Razzie nominations go to www.razzies.com .
Jordan offers some tips to help you avoid getting sick even when others around you seem to be passing stuff around. There's also an App to track the flu so you can keep ahead of it and be prepared.
Tips to help you stay healthy
1. Wash hands in warm water with soap for thirty minutes.
2. Carry your own pen. Don't use community writing utensils.
3. Wear gloves for gas pumps and door handles.
4. Carry sanitizing wipes in car or purse.
5. Watch your C's and Z's: Get plenty of Vitamin C and at least 8 hours of sleep.