Published : Thursday, 21 Mar 2013, 12:25 PM EDT
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) - Forest Hills Financial is a local, independent financial services firm that provides a personal approach to managing your financial needs and helps turn your dreams into realities. They offer an assortment of investment services including:
-Helping you maximize your cash flow and minimize taxes.
-Developing a personalized investment plan to minimize risk and maximize return.
-Creating a financial strategy for your retirement years
-Develop and implement an income plan that is customized to your needs.
-Build a solid strategy to help your money continue to grow throughout retirement.
Experts at Forest Hills Financial have seen customers come in after having made mistakes in the market over the years. Some of the most important investments you should never make are:
1. Company stock is a giant slice of your 401(k) or IRA.
2. Very small-cap stocks of any kind.
3. Being 100% stocks in all markets.
4. Being 100% bonds in all markets.
5. Being uninvested.
Four big annuity mistakes to avoid include:
1. Choosing an annuity provider based only on rates especially introductory ones.
2. Buying an annuity you don't understand.
3. Thinking you can't leave a bad annuity behind.
4. Buying from an insurance salesman instead of an advisor.
Get to know the investment experts at Forest Hills Financial at a community open house this Thursday.
Forest Hills Financial Open House
Thursday, March 21 at 5:30 p.m.
3210 Eagle Run Dr. NE, Suite 104
Enjoy a special wine tasting event and get answers to your financial planning questions. Call 616-949-6006 to RSVP or visit www.myfhf.com.