eightWest staff - GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) - When you've experienced a spinal cord injury, the very smallest of things like standing and walking, can be a huge hardship. Those things can even seem impossible, but strides in recovery are being made every day.
Those advances are happening right in our backyard. Today we've got an inspiring story from Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital.>>> Learn more in the video above.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Police investigating what sickened Wyoming students
- No school in Hastings Friday due to threat
- DNR bans open burning in 15 counties
- Man charged with fleeing police, deadly crash