Community Affairs Staff -
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) - There are only hours left for you to apply for the Connecting with Community Awards.
This is your last chance to nominate individuals, organizations or businesses who are partnering together to address needs or solve problems in our community.
It's easy to apply. Just nominate them here and tell us your story.
The deadline to apply is 11:59 PM February 22nd 2018.
Eight finalists will be selected and featured on 24 Hour News 8 during the months of March, April and May. A celebration reception with all the finalists will be held on Wednesday May 23rd.
The winner will receive a :30 second television public service announcement to air on WOOD TV for year highlighting your cause.Don't miss this opportunity to recognize collaborative community partnerships in West Michigan.
The Connecting with Community Awards are proudly supported by our Connecting with Community Partners: Metro Health - University of Michigan Health, Art Van Furniture, Grand Rapids Community Foundation, Mercantile Bank and Grand Rapids Symphony.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Grand Rapids residents thrown by early road work
- Farmers deciding on continuing apple promotion program
- State aid for low-income homeowners after flood
- David besting Goliath in toy store wars