GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) - Votes for ArtPrize 2011 are pouring in, and you can watch them in real time.
You can follow the leading vote-getters for each of the six neighborhoods where the art is being displayed. They're constantly changing as votes come in and are in no specific order.
- Top artists in Center City
- Top artists in Heartside
- Top artists in Hillside
- Top artists in Westside
- Top artists in Monroe North
- Top artists in The Gardens
If you want to vote, there are several ways to do so:
- Sign in at artprize.org. Search for the artist, or enter his or her five-digit number on the home page
- Vote by SMS text messaging if you register your mobile phone on artprize.org. Once registered, send the artist's Up or Down number to 808080
- You can vote on the spot with a mobile device. Sign in to m.artprize.org and enter the artist's five-digit number into the box
- Download the ArtPrize iPhone app from the iTunes store. Download the ArtPrize Android app from the Android Market
You must register to vote and activate your voting status. Register online now, or in person at the event. You will need an individual email address. Activate your account at a registration site, in person, at the event. You will need a government issued ID.
You can register online and activate your voting status at the event until Oct. 5.
The Ford Mustang is celebrating its 50th birthday with a new design and plans to go global.
Organizers say it would mark the largest effort yet in a push for higher pay.
A fire damaged a vacant house in Kalamazoo, and the cause is being ruled as suspicious.